Are you interested in a custom order, but not really sure what I can sew for you? First, just ask! If it's not in my sewing repertoire, I will be honest and if I can help direct you to someone else, I will.
Here's a list of ideas that I would love to sew for you. Since I have only recently launched my shop, I don't have a picture for everything I would love to be able to make. And don't forget, my shop is new but I've been sewing for a long time and I truly care about creating a quality product.
1) T-shirt quilts. Do you have a son/daughter graduating from high school or college and you want to give them a special gift for graduation? You can mail me their sports, musical theater, or any memorable t-shirt to sew into a small quilt.
2) Wedding 'guest book' quilt. If you want to make your wedding guest book into a special quilt, we can work together to make it truly unique. I will send you pre-cut white fabric squares that can be signed at your wedding reception. You send them back, and then I turn them into a small quilt to remind you of your special day!
3) Baby quilts, blankets, receiving blankets. Do you see a design you like...say, a triangle quilt I posted but you don't like the color scheme? Or do you have a nursery theme that you want to have a quilt made, but I don't have one listed? Let me know! I look through fabrics all the time and if you want a pirate quilt or dachshund dogs, I can would love to create the perfect gift.
4) Throw blankets for adults. Do you want to have a special gift made from your kids to mom or dad? A grandparent or any other relative would love a lap blanket for movie night. There are so many fun fabrics and any adult would love to have a custom made throw!
5) Dog or Cat blankets. Do you want a fun, unique fabric that you can't find at any old pet store?! I can help with that.
6) Color Me Fabric for parties or a fun activity at home. Do you have little ones who love to color or make their own things? With the 'color me' fabric I can create pillow cases or drawstring backpacks or even Christmas stockings. I will send them with fabric markers (or you can purchase them on your own) and it's a fantastic way to spend a special day!